Are you ready to take your results to the next level? The simple truth is, how you feel about your present situation, and results you obtain have a lot more to do with your perception of reality, than reality itself. — Case in point, oftentimes, the situation you call ‘terrible,’ or ‘the worst thing ever’ today, turns out to be the very thing that made you stronger, and that motivated you to change, which ended up putting you exactly where you needed to be.
Helping people shift their thinking, build upon their inner strengths, and expand their untapped potential really excites me. My mission is to help you through whatever hardships you have been experiencing so you can experience more grace as you accomplish your most important goals.
I am collaborative and respectful. I use humor and storytelling and have an infectious enthusiasm for whatever I am doing, and am a great fit for anyone who is ready to take total responsibility for their outcomes. I am especially enthusiastic about working with possibility thinkers, future visionaries, and those doing important work. Their ideas for products, services, or inventions generally increase my determination to do whatever I can to breathe life into their dreams.
I use a solution-focused, personal-growth oriented approach, and have experience and advanced training in a variety of therapeutic modalities including Solution-Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis, Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction, Transcendental Meditation, Dan Sullivan’s “Strategic Coach” training, and Tony Robbins’ ‘Leadership Academy’ coach-training.
I want to acknowledge you for being here, for wanting to grow, and for wanting to step up. My intention is to make your journey fun and engaging. From day one you will feel honored and understood. I am currently accepting new coaching clients for individuals, couples, children, and adolescents, often with same-day appointments, and I look forward to serving you. At this time, all client sessions are being held via telehealth. Coaching is conducted via Skype or Zoom for those outside of Santa Fe, NM.
All my best,
PS – Here are highlights of my education, certifications, affiliations, and training. Below that you will find an explanation of my top 5 superpowers, and how they can be leveraged to help you achieve the results you want.
- MA in Counseling
- LMHC Licensure in New Mexico
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Facilitator
- Tony Robbins’ “Leadership Academy”
- Dan Sullivan’s “Strategic Coach”
- Accelerated Learning Techniques
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Crisis Management
- Music therapy
- Drama therapy
- Group therapy
- Transcendental Meditation
- Yoga Instructor Certification (RYS200)
- Firefighter I/EMT-B
- I like to create a culture of winning and aspiring to be the best. Instinctively, I set very high expectations for myself and my clients and will push myself and you, until we reach your goals.
- I am not content unless I deliver the best performance or produce the most outstanding results, and let little, if anything, distract me from a goal.
- I’m a good conversationalist, presenter, and listener and characteristically find the right words to express whatever I am thinking.
- I am great at enlivening stories, fine-tuning examples, or describing amusing incidents, and am comfortable speaking about and flushing out ideas.
- I have an aptitude for communicating and making conversation. Rarely do I struggle to find just the right word to express my thoughts or feelings.
- I have contagious enthusiasm. I am upbeat and can get you excited about what you are going to do. I will help you see the humor and positive side of your situation and what’s going well for you. I will help you recognize and celebrate your achievements.
- I will help you recognize and encourage you to follow success-patterns, so you can reduce the number of errors, disruptions, frustrations, and misunderstandings in your life and business.
- I have an infectious energy and enthusiasm. As someone who offers genuine encouragement and an optimistic outlook on life, I typically make people feel better when I am around.
- I am great at creating alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, I can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues. I generate innovative ideas and propose systematic programs of action.
- I can effectively identify recurring behavior patterns in people, the functioning of processes, and the emergence of potential problems. I also have a natural ability to anticipate, play out different scenarios, and plan ahead, helping avoid potential problems.
- There may be times when I help you see there is more than one way to attain an objective and will assist you in selecting the best alternative after having weighed the pros and cons in light of prevailing circumstances or available resources.
- I am a visionary. My powerful anticipation and detailed visualization of a better future can turn aspirations into reality. My vision of tomorrow can inspire and push others to new heights.
- I am inspired by the future and what could be. By nature, I create detailed and vivid images of what the future promises. I can describe it long before others can imagine it. I can help you imagine your future while addressing real issues today.
- I am enthusiastic about working with possibility thinkers, future visionaries, and those doing important work. Their ideas for products, services, or inventions generally increase my determination to do whatever I can to breathe life into their dreams.